Your self build mortgage – what happens now?
YOUR FOLLOW-ON OPTIONS
What happens after a self build mortgage.
HOW IT WORKS
Arranging your follow-on product
If you’ve finished your build, or are almost there, it’s time to think about your next mortgage product. The good news is that you’ll no longer need a specialist self build product, so we should be able to move you onto one of our exclusive residential mortgage products – and we have special follow-on products too!
Plus, upon build completion we can switch you to a new deal with us without any Early Repayment Charge which may otherwise have been incurred.
Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Before we can complete your product switch, we’ll need to have received your building completion certificate, so make sure to supply us with a copy when this is available. You’ll also need to have arranged standard insurance cover and supply us with a copy of the policy document.
- Review your available options. Details of the current range of products available can be found here. Ensure you check which range is applicable to your own circumstances.
- Once you have reviewed the available options and are ready to proceed simply complete the switching form below.
- We will provide you with a personalised European Standardised Information Sheet (ESIS) for your approval – this details the mortgage product you require, the product you have chosen and gives important information including monthly repayments and any fees and charges.
- Once you have checked, signed and returned a copy of the ESIS we’ll process your product switch.
- For a switch to take effect from the 1st of the month the cut-off date to complete the switch is the 15th of the month prior. Please ensure the required documents are returned by this date, along with any fee payment due.
GET STARTED ON YOUR SWITCH
Switch request form