Start your mortgage product switch.
HOW IT WORKS
How to switch to a new mortgage product.
- Review your available options. Details of the current range of products available can be found here. Ensure you check which range is applicable to your own circumstances.
- Decide how you’d like to proceed. There are two options available for you, execution only, this is where you make your own decision as to which product you would like, or an advised service, where the Society will recommend which of the products available would be most suitable for your needs. More information about advice and execution only can be found in the FAQs section of the Follow-on and New Rate Mortgages page.
- If you’d like to proceed on an execution only basis, simply complete the details in the switch request form, and we’ll issue you with an offer for your new product. This will contain your European Standardised Information Sheet (ESIS) with the full personalised details of your choice, and your new monthly payments.
- When completing the form make sure to let us know when you’d like your switch to take effect. You can switch right away, or wait until your product matures.
- Your offer will be received, usually within three working days, via Adobe Sign email. Ensure you take the time to review the details thoroughly and ensure you are happy with your chosen product. More information about Adobe Sign can be found the FAQs section of the Follow-on and New Rate Mortgages page.
- If you’re happy with the product you’ve chosen and the offer provided and you’d like to proceed, simply return the offer to us via Adobe Sign.
- If there are any fees due, and you’d like to pay these upfront, we’ll contact you to collect these by phone.
- That’s it! Your product switch will be actioned as per your request and you’ll receive confirmation from us 10 days before your new product takes effect.
GET STARTED ON YOUR SWITCH
Switch request form
SPEAK TO US FIRST
Advice request form.
If you’d like advice from the Society regarding which product would be most suitable for your needs, please complete this contact form. A member of the team will then be in contact with you to book a telephone appointment with one of our advisers.