Many of you have kindly told us how much you love our beautiful Suffolk photography, so we’ve once again commissioned local photographer Richard Allenby-Pratt of The Suffolk Project to showcase you, our super Suffolk members, across this county we call home.
And we’re inviting you to get involved!
These photos will once again showcase real life in our gorgeous county. We’re looking for the following:
• People spending time together planning holidays, weddings and home improvements
• Enjoying a day in a Suffolk town, relaxing in a lovingly tended garden or even coming for a chat in branch
• Self build ‘grand designs’ or members renovating an older property
• We’re happy to receive applications from people of all ages
As an inclusive organisation, we know our members reflect society and include people with diverse backgrounds and disabilities. We want our brand photography to represent all our members. If you need any adjustments made in order for you to take part please let us know.
Your invitation – get involved
To be a Suffolk Building Society ‘Member Model’ please submit your details below:
In the comments section please include:
• Names of persons willing to be photographed (we welcome solo subjects or get your family, friends and pets involved)
• Possible location for photography, such visiting your favourite place in Suffolk, a nearby town – or your home
• Anything else you think might be useful for us to know
As a thank you for modelling for us, you’ll receive digital copies of the professional shots, and you can choose between a £100 to spend at Suffolk Food Hall or a £100 PhotoBox credit for you to have your photos printed in a format of your choice*.
We’ll arrange this later in 2022 when we’ve collated all of our member photography.
If we receive more volunteers than we have space for, we may ask if we can put you on the list for a future photoshoot.
All persons involved in the photography will be required to sign a model release form allowing us to use the photographs in our marketing materials such as on our website, on social media and on branch posters.
*Gifts will be assigned to only the member who completes the sign up enquiry form, not all members photographed within the group.